Friday, April 20, 2007

You lookin' at me, punk


Dimi : "You're really funny. You're really funny."
Warre: "What do you mean I'm funny?"
Dimi: "It's funny, you know. The way you look. It's funny. You're a funny guy."
Warre: "What do you mean? The way I look?"
Dimi: "Its just, you know, your just funny. You know, the shades and everything."
Warre: "Funny how? I mean, whats funny about it?"
Saartje: "Warre, you got it all wrong..."
Warre: "Whoa whoa whoa, Saartje, he's a big boy; he knows what he said. What'd you say? Funny how?"
Dimi: "It's... You know, you're funny."
Warre: "You mean-lemme understand this, cause I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe. But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?"
Dimi: "It's just... You know, how you look. What?"
Warre: "No, no, I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny."
Dimi: "Get the fuck outta here. Warre..."
Warre: "You motherfucker. I almost had him! I almost had him! You stutterin... You stutterin prick, ya. Mama was he shakin?"

1 comment:

Stijn said...

Goodfellas! :-))